Please contact me with e-mail when you have any questions or inquiries about my researches or my research interests.
- Akira TanakaAHirohito Yagi(2015) Applying Habitat Evaluation Procedure to Quantitative Habitat Impact Assessment for Dam Removal project. 4th Korea-China-Japan Tripartite EIA Conference, p8.
- Ayaka MatsumiyaAAkira Tanakai2015jThe Study on Development Method of Plan Design in gSatoyama Bankingh- Investigation of Prospectus -D4th Korea-China-Japan Tripartite EIA ConferenceCp32D
- TanakaAkira, KobatakeMasashi (2015) Developing Satoyama Quanititative Evaluation Method. International Association for Impact Assessment, 5pp.
- TanakaAkira, KobatakeMasashi (2015) Feasibility Study on Japanese Biodiversity Banking gSatoyama Bankingh ?case Study of Chiba city Chiba Prefecture-. International Association for Impact Assessment, 6pp.
- TanakaAkirai2014jDeveloping Japanese-style biodiversity banking gSatoyama Bankingh in the regional contextDInternational Association for Impact AssessmentD
- TanakaAkiraCKobatakeMasashii2014jFeasibility Study on Japanese-style Biodiversity Banking, gSatoyama BankinghD International Association for Impact AssessmentD
- Tanaka, Akira(2012) Theory and Practices for Habitat Evaluation Procedure (HEP) in Japan, Asakura Publishing co. Ltd., Tokyo, 280pp.
- Tanaka,Akira(2011) The New Role of Environmental Assessment in Nuclear Power Plant Construction: Institutionalizing Compensatory Mitigation as a Deterrence.
- Tanaka, Akira(2010) New biodiversity offset strategies: gEarth bankingh and gSatoyama bankingh. (The Business and Biodiversity Offsets Program, BBOP website)
- Tanaka, Akira(2010) Novel biodiversity offset strategies: Satoyama Banking and Earth Banking. Conference of International Association for Impact Assessment 2010.
- Tanaka, Akira(2008) How to assess "no net loss" of habitats - A case study of Habitat Evaluation Procedure in Japan's Environmental Impact Assessment. International Workshop on Sustainable Asia 2008 -Sustainable water Resource and Environment- Proceedings, Wuhan, China. CD-ROM.
- Tanaka, Akira(2008)Making inventory of Habitat Suitability Index models for wildlife conservation in Japan. Conference of International Association for Impact Assessment 2008, CD-ROM.
- Tanaka, Akira(2008)A case study of the first application of Habitat Evaluation Procedure to Japan. Conference of International Association for Impact Assessment 2008, CD-ROM.
- Tanaka, Akira(2004) Ecological impact assessment and new trends of ecosystem approach in japan.Korean-Japan Workshop for assessment techniques for wetland animals in Dam Construction.SUSTAINABLE WATER RESOURCES RESEARCH, p30-34
- Tanaka, Akira(2001) Changing Ecological Assessment and Mitigation in Japan. Built Environment, Vol.27, No.1, p35-41.
- Tanaka, Akira(2000) Evolution of Mitigation Provisions in Japanese Environmental Impact Assessment System. Proceedings of International Oil Spill Workshop on "Better direction of Oil-Spill Warning and Restoration System in Japan" : Rissho University, p111-114.
- Tanaka, Akira(1999)Comparative Study on Compensatory Mitigation Measures and Environmental Impact Assessment Systems in various countries.
- Tanaka,Akira(1998) A Change of mitigation provisions in Japan's EIA systemsDInternational Association for Impact Assessment 1998 conference proceedings CD-ROM
- Akira TANAKAi1997jEvolution of Mitigation Provisionsin Japanese Environmental Impact Assessment Systems, Overseas Environmental Cooperation Center.
- Tanaka, Akira(1996) The role of mitigation in EIA Systems-Comparison of Japanese and American Experiences-IAIA'96. Conference Proceedings, Vol.1, p153-158.
- Source of Funds for Environmental Management,1994: J.WarfordCD.Pearce et al. Financing Environmentally Sound Development, ISBN971-561-050-1, Asian Development Bank:101-138
- Tanaka, Akira(1992)Examination of Computer-generated Visualization for Ecological Design Professions -An Application of Multimedia for Ecological Restoration-. Thesis for master's degree in Landscape Architecture from Michigan University.
- Tanaka, Akira(1991)The Decline and the Fragmentation of Riparian Forest in the Sacramento Valley, California -The Issues of Mitigation Project and an Alternative-. Thesis for master's degree in Landscape Architecture from Michigan University.
- Akira Tanaka(2011)The Need for Integrative Policy as an Innovative Approach in Biodiversity Conservation in Asia, Institute for Global Environmental Strategies
- Yoshikazu,Hirai(2010) Biodiversity offsets can help fund conservation, The Asahi Shimbun, 2010.10.19
- Tanaka, Akira(2010) Policy Proposals for Biodiversity Conservation, Study Group for the Development of Biodiversity Conservation Policies.